Aurora Life Coaching is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to give certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Aurora Life Coaching may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to make sure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and telephone number
• contact information including email address
• other information relevant to customer service
What we do with the information we gather
We may use information that we collect about you to:
• Provide our Products and Services. We will use your information to provide our products and services to you.
- Analytics – Using Google Analytics to monitor and analyse web traffic and track user behaviour and location. Personal data collected: Cookies and usage data, geographical location
- Contacting the User
- Contact form – authorising Aurora Life Coaching to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any further request. Personal data collected: name, email address
• Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Mailing list/Newsletter – By registering on the mailing list or newsletter the User’s email address will be added to the contact listof those who may receive email newsletters containing information pertaining to Aurora Life Coaching. Personal data collected: email address
- Content Commenting – Content commenting services allows Users to make and publish their comments on the contents of Aurora Life Coaching articles/blogs. Users are responsible for the content of their own comments. They will be filtered for SPAM purposes and approved before posting by Aurora Life Coaching as the data controller.
• We may develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our products and services on our site and on other sites;
• We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We will share your information in the following ways:
- With third party service providers, agents, or contractors. We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. For example, we may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. Or, we may engage Service Providers to provide services such as marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to provide customer service, to collect debts, and to analyse and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service). These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third party providers on our behalf. We do not authorise them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
- Legal action – the User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of www.aurora-lifecoaching.co.uk or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Facebook: You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the site. When we do, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors). We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their own privacy notice. The payment processors we work with adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
The payment processors we work with are:
Your Personal Data will only be retained for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Data will also be retained as Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Controlling your personal information
Users have the rights to:
o To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
o To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
o To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
o You have the right to data portability for the information you have provided to us. You can request to obtain a copy of this information in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. We will need to verify your identity before being able to respond to such requests.
o To object – the data controller shall no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
o To withdraw data protection consent
Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to withdraw his or her consent to processing of his or her personal data at any time. If the data subject wishes to exercise the right to withdraw the consent, he or she may, at any time, contact Aurora Life Coaching.
Our policy on children’s information
Our site is not directed to children under 16. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
Changes to the Policy
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to visit our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent on the new policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org